NOTE: Callout charges apply.
Here is a list of some of the things we do not take:
Asbestos, Gas Cylinders-Batteries- Oil, solvents, and chemicals-Hazardous Waste-Tyres, oils, petrol, paints, or any items that have a hazardous waste symbol on the container or packaging.
Pressurised containers- Clinical waste, such as needles, dressings, sharps- fluorescent lighting
Animal remains or faeces- Liquids and sludges- Contaminated rubble or plastics.
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
1. Schedule your No Contact Waste Taxi service by calling 061-921691
2. We will schedule an appointment with you
3. A member of our friendly Taxi team will call you 15 to 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment
4. When we arrive, we’ll take a look at the items you want to be removed
4. We’ll remove your items if they are suitable for our service. Be assured that we will only touch the items we’re taking away. We expect items to be collected from outside your home.
5. A deposit will be required before collection.
6. We will collect final payment once the job is complete.