Call Us Now
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- These are the Terms & Conditions that apply to your purchase from Clarewaste & Recycling Co Ltd on products & services provided to you, the customer. By accepting the delivery & hire the customer agrees to be bound by & accept these conditions. This will commence from the time the Skip is delivered to the hirer until it is collected by Clarewaste & Recycling Co Ltd.
The customer accepts & agrees that the skips are & shall remain the property of Clarewaste & Recycling Co Ltd.
- The hirer is responsible for any Road permits required, Lighting, Cones, direction, Safety Instruction as where the Skip is to be placed.
- Clarewaste & Recycling Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to its failure to deliver the services promptly or at all. Skip will be collected 5/7 days after delivery Unless arranged otherwise. The hirer will be responsible for & indemnify Clarewaste & Recycling Co Ltd against any & every expense/liability loss claim or proceeding in respect of death, personal injury or damage to the property arising from the hire. Skips are hired on a contract basis and Clarewaste & Recycling Co Ltd reserve the right to remove Skip at any time without notice. Clarewaste & Recycling Co Ltd will not take responsibility for any damage caused during adverse weather conditions.
- The hirer will be responsible to ensure that No Toxic or Hazardous waste is deposited in our equipment without prior Knowledge & that all conditions under the For Environmental reason: The following should NOT be placed in or beside the Skip: Fridge Freezer, Tyres, Batteries, Asbestos, Gas Bottles, Fluorescent Tubes. Classes of Activity (Class 7 and Class 10) in accordance with Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the Waste Management Act (Facility Permit and Registration Regulations 2007 as amended.
- Clarewaste & Recycling Co Ltd reserves the right to change the price in the event of a variation to the Service national Inflation, Increase or decrease at recycling, disposal sites, Increase fuel costs or any other unforeseen or unexpected increase in the service providers costs.
- Do not exceed height level or overload by weight the skip to exceed G.V.W of vehicle, the driver can refuse to remove an overloaded skip & charge applies for wasted journey. Any damage, delay or moving skip from dropping point a charge will apply also.
- Our terms are 30 days from date of invoice, Clarewaste & Recycling Co Ltd reserves the right to refuse the granting of a credit account facility, all accounts with an approved credit facility must pay invoices by Direct Debit, your account will remain on hold until payment received and cleared.
- We reserve the right to remove & fine you if you do not meet the above regulations.
- We reserve the right to Modify, alter or delete any of the above conditions without prior notice. Customers can access their account details, Information, or payment history by contacting Clarewaste & Recycling Co Ltd via, Phone or email.